I’m just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary love for fashion. Unfortunately, my very stylish wallet is often bare. My purpose in life is to give people the tools to look great without breaking their budget.
Occasionally, I just want to talk fashion. Audrey Hepburn and Coco Rocha are my style icons. I have an unhealthy addiction to The Devil Wears Prada. I want to be Emily Blunt when I grow up.
Sometimes I collaborate with companies and businesses. I will identify sponsored posts. Before working with a company, I make sure it abides by the following criteria:
- Does it promote healthy body image?
- Is it inclusive to all groups of people, particularly women and minority groups?
- In the case of cosmetics, is it cruelty free?
- Does it promote a sense of community and contribute to philanthropic causes?
- Is the product good quality for the price point?
- Do they use sweat shops or other ethically-challenging work conditions?
- Are their business practices eco-friendly?
- Is it a fast fashion outlet?
What you see is what you get. All photos are unfiltered and unaltered. No Photoshop here. I may adjust for lighting, but that’s it. If it alters the true look of me or the garment, I won’t use it. It’s a policy I distribute in writing. Take me or leave me, but you won’t filter or alter me.
But enough about me. How about you? Ready to live fashionably and frugally?